United Healthcare - Dropped United Health Care

Mar 30, 2011
review #229736

I recently purchased a new CPAP machine and up to now have been satisfied. I got a check call from Apria to see if I needed any supplies for my CPAP. I wanted a new mask and head gear. When asked what was my insurance carrier, I was told United Health Care does not cover Apria anymore. The reason I went with Apria was because my insurance covered Apria. Now I am being told Apria is no longer covered. Well, that's just great! I would like to know what is going on. What am I supposed to do to get my supplies!

Barry J. Weber

bjweber@cox.net

85f9c35
2.5
Had an experience with United Healthcare?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CandyGirl

Jan 31, 2013 Fountain Hills, Arizona

I CURRENTLY have the same issue as Barry. I had to move all our equipment needs to Perferred Home. Such a shame b/c they are an absolute mess to deal with. Have never gotten my order correct. When asked to speak with a supervisor the young, snotty lady put me on hold for 25 minutes---I'm sure hoping I would hang up. This isn't a one time event, it's EVERY SINGLE MONTH. So upsetting when you are ordering equipment for a special needs child. Nobody needs to deal with people like this.

0 0 Reply
Adam

Jul 26, 2011

False complaint or was given mis-info. Apria has been and still is to this day (end of July 2011), UHC's major provider for durable medical equipment such as cpap's

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about United Healthcare.
Filing a new complaint about
×