I recently purchased a new CPAP machine and up to now have been satisfied. I got a check call from Apria to see if I needed any supplies for my CPAP. I wanted a new mask and head gear. When asked what was my insurance carrier, I was told United Health Care does not cover Apria anymore. The reason I went with Apria was because my insurance covered Apria. Now I am being told Apria is no longer covered. Well, that's just great! I would like to know what is going on. What am I supposed to do to get my supplies!
Barry J. Weber
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "Ordered the service with the new iPhones 6 and 6+ in 9/14 and 11/14 because of the competitive prices AND the coverage maps. Now, as the boating season starts in the..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "I was given this card for a free 2 piece dinner. My wife went to use it. And they wouldn't accept. They told her they felt it..."
- "Purchased a computer from them. Paid happily for it and it was described as "used" and "Minor scuffs." Upon receiving the item, It was not as described at all. The internals were..."
- "Office manager is horrible. Mrs. Brenda is unprofessional and unethical and should be fired as soon as possible we had doubts from the very start moving into this property..."
- "Why send a coupon to Ardmore that is for the Dickson store in Oklahoma? And it was store specific. I do not think I should have to waste 5$ in..."