United Healthcare - Dropped United Health Care
I recently purchased a new CPAP machine and up to now have been satisfied. I got a check call from Apria to see if I needed any supplies for my CPAP. I wanted a new mask and head gear. When asked what was my insurance carrier, I was told United Health Care does not cover Apria anymore. The reason I went with Apria was because my insurance covered Apria. Now I am being told Apria is no longer covered. Well, that's just great! I would like to know what is going on. What am I supposed to do to get my supplies!
Barry J. Weberreview #229736
You may also like
- "I've just been on hold for 48 minutes after being disconnected. Te representative was not able to access my files nor answer my questions about my application. When I asked..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "There web site has no insulin pump providers listed as in network. So I call the customer service line and ask them what insulin pump suppliers are in net work..."
- "I purchased the Virgin Malaysia hair on April 20th of 2014 shampooed and conditioned it on June 4th 2014 and it mattened and tangled really really bad unrecognizable. I..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "We aren't wealthy people but for our wedding which we saved up money and we decided to have fun and splurge a little. We came across this bobble head..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."