United Healthcare - Dropped United Health Care
I recently purchased a new CPAP machine and up to now have been satisfied. I got a check call from Apria to see if I needed any supplies for my CPAP. I wanted a new mask and head gear. When asked what was my insurance carrier, I was told United Health Care does not cover Apria anymore. The reason I went with Apria was because my insurance covered Apria. Now I am being told Apria is no longer covered. Well, that's just great! I would like to know what is going on. What am I supposed to do to get my supplies!
Barry J. Weber
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "DO NOT USE UPS!!!! They broke my monitor and they opened it as well. This guy NEVER comes to the door. They just leave it at the office. I don't..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- ""I have purchased many items from tbdress, mostly evening dresses. I love their styles and colours and shopping online is easy . I always look for outfits ahead of time..."
- "On April 19, 2016, I got an exam, x-rays, and a filling. The doctor said that it was not going to be a problem; it was only a surface..."
- "within 2 visits to the driving range the head on the tomahawk driver cracked. Until that time it seemed to hit OK but I'm a big hitter and it..."