United Healthcare - Dropped United Health Care

I recently purchased a new CPAP machine and up to now have been satisfied. I got a check call from Apria to see if I needed any supplies for my CPAP. I wanted a new mask and head gear. When asked what was my insurance carrier, I was told United Health Care does not cover Apria anymore. The reason I went with Apria was because my insurance covered Apria. Now I am being told Apria is no longer covered. Well, that's just great! I would like to know what is going on. What am I supposed to do to get my supplies!

Barry J. Weber

bjweber@cox.net

11820267 review #229736
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with United Healthcare?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
CandyGirl

Jan 31, 2013 Fountain Hills, Arizona

I CURRENTLY have the same issue as Barry. I had to move all our equipment needs to Perferred Home. Such a shame b/c they are an absolute mess to deal with. Have never gotten my order correct. When asked to speak with a supervisor the young, snotty lady put me on hold for 25 minutes---I'm sure hoping I would hang up. This isn't a one time event, it's EVERY SINGLE MONTH. So upsetting when you are ordering equipment for a special needs child. Nobody needs to deal with people like this.

0 0 Reply
Adam

Jul 26, 2011

False complaint or was given mis-info. Apria has been and still is to this day (end of July 2011), UHC's major provider for durable medical equipment such as cpap's

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.