MD IPA, United Healthcare denial of service, appeal
My wife was denied service for the IMRT radiationt reatment for colon cancer. Please see video from the link.
After 2 peer to peer reviews with their medical director, 2 appeals, still no. In fact, before the 2nd appeal was filed, I was at the hospital, having them do the calling. A UHC person I had previously talked to 24 hours ago, who had urged me to file another appeal so they can work on it quickly, now told the hospital admin lady "unless you can prove to us that 3D conformal treatment will kill her, we will not approve this..." Just think about that statement folks. It's pretty pathetic what length they go through to deny a service, that according to the hospital other insurance companies usually approve. Do not make the same mistake that I've made. Change your insurance company when you have a chance. Especially you, federal employees. And if you are stuck with them, fight, fight and fight. I know what I am going to do. What are they gonna do? Kill me and my wife both?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."
- "In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take..."
- "Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick. This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish..."
- "I love fashionmia's product. This is a second time I ordered a dress from them. The first time the order was the right size and I love it. Every time..."
- "I attended the 1020 Barbershop 3 showing at the Edwards Temecula 15. I was sitting in either row J or K seats 7-11. My wallet must have fallen out from..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."