Gastonia, North Carolina
Verified Reviewer

1.1

I was enrolled in two dental plans, unbeknownst to me. Obviously, I was only using one.

When I asked for a refund for the months during which I was paying for two plans I was told they couldn't offer me one because UHC "didn't know [I] was enrolled in two dental plans."

Okay so if the company doesn't know wtf its customers are enrolled in, what are you people actually doing??

I have literally been on the phone all day, on the customer client phone line I only found after emailing four different people. They have too many extraneous websites that aren't easy to navigate. I'm in my twenties, so I can't imagine how difficult that may be for someone older or who doesn't use the internet much.

I'd rather not have health insurance, tbh, I only got it because my dad insisted I needed some sort of coverage until I finished with school. The company truly does suck and I won't be picking up a new plan with them in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: United Healthcare Health Plan.

United Healthcare Cons: Incorrect information given by reps, Lie told to me, Lack of refunds, Long wait times, Rude customer service.

Comments