1.3
Additional Fees

BE CAREFUL....confusing sign up procedure.

Encouraged lower premiums for "same" service. When I contacted them, they put me through the "red tape" of repealing my insurance and then denied me. Took my premium without allowing me access to a decent dentist within 50 miles. Crooks!!!!!

Have paid full Premiums this year and full out of pocket expenses for each necessary dental visit with MY dentist. Their response is "we're sorry, he is not on our approved list. We don't know who is approved. Try this one" When I looked him up, he had scary reviews for malpractice and very poor professionalism.

So who are they employing to provide their services?The cheapest professional they can get.

This reviewer shared experience about "stealing premiums without providing services" and wants this business to "class action suit" as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with United Healthcare. The most disappointing about united healthcare customer care from United Healthcare was poor service non coverage, no personal responsibility and unwillingness to help with my plan Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Healthcare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare United Healthcare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments