Miami, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a bone healer, it will help reproduce bone to help it heal. United healthcare has prolonged, lied, put me on back burner, don't care that if bone doesnt heal soon, my next step will be another surgery, a more invasive surgery that can put my health at risk. I'm so disappointed, and scared!!!! My depression is getting worse.... What can I do???? It will be a year this December 2

Related: United Healthcare - Never respond my calls, not covered clime and sent my bill to collection

since the accident.... Horrific company!!!!! Denied it 3 times, and they wanted me to appeal again!!! For what? So that the person sitting at the denial department can make their quota!!!!! PLEASEEEE help!!!!!!!

Gladys Decaso Dlalylu@yahoo.com

Review about: United Healthcare Health Insurance.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments

Chan
Medford, Massachusetts, United States #817619

What a horrible company! It does not care about the customers at all.