United Healthcare - Dinied, dinied,dinied!!! 3 times
I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a bone healer, it will help reproduce bone to help it heal. United healthcare has prolonged, lied, put me on back burner, don't care that if bone doesnt heal soon, my next step will be another surgery, a more invasive surgery that can put my health at risk. I'm so disappointed, and scared!!!! My depression is getting worse.... What can I do???? It will be a year this December 2
since the accident.... Horrific company!!!!! Denied it 3 times, and they wanted me to appeal again!!! For what? So that the person sitting at the denial department can make their quota!!!!! PLEASEEEE help!!!!!!!
Gladys Decaso Dlalylu@yahoo.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- United Healthcare Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "IF you’re in a hurry, just watch the video https://youtu.be/SwRDVoFxK9A The rest is what led up to it. When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty. I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."