Miami, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a bone healer, it will help reproduce bone to help it heal. United healthcare has prolonged, lied, put me on back burner, don't care that if bone doesnt heal soon, my next step will be another surgery, a more invasive surgery that can put my health at risk. I'm so disappointed, and scared!!!! My depression is getting worse.... What can I do???? It will be a year this December 2

since the accident.... Horrific company!!!!! Denied it 3 times, and they wanted me to appeal again!!! For what? So that the person sitting at the denial department can make their quota!!!!! PLEASEEEE help!!!!!!!

Gladys Decaso Dlalylu@yahoo.com

Review about: United Healthcare Health Insurance.

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments

Chan
Medford, Massachusetts, United States #817619

What a horrible company! It does not care about the customers at all.

Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more United Healthcare - Don't get sick if you have UHC! United Healthcare "UHC is fine as long as you don't go to the doctor or need a medication.They should be a circus because..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more