I recently purchased a new CPAP machine and up to now have been satisfied. I got a check call from Apria to see if I needed any supplies for my CPAP. I wanted a new mask and head gear. When asked what was my insurance carrier, I was told United Health Care does not cover Apria anymore. The reason I went with Apria was because my insurance covered Apria. Now I am being told Apria is no longer covered. Well, that's just great! I would like to know what is going on. What am I supposed to do to get my supplies!
Barry J. Weber
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I'AM WRITTING YOUR COMPANY TLG*SHOPPER41098876OC, BECAUSE MY CREDIT UNION INTERIM STATMENT HAS A TRANSACTION FROM YOUR COMPANY PRINTD LIKE THIS: 11/07 VISADEBIT POS PURCHASE 19.99- NET / 11/07 21:11:37 TERM#29578010..."
- "I submitted my rebate for a Mobile One oil change rebate for $15 in August (2015) and the site indicates that it was approved. Since I hadn't received my..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."