United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium.I got a BILL 1/12/15, despite paying Dec.
They have STILL not sent any of the documents that should have come before 1/1/15, including an ID card, which means I can't get my prescription filled.
I can't print my ID card from their site, because there is a "backlog" and they apparently manually enter it into their system.Instead of 48-72 hours for a printable ID, I was told it would take TWO WEEKS.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Useless customer service
- Being lied to
- Customer help
- Deceptive business practices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just got off the phone with representative and she was helpful and kind thank United healthcare. 5 ***** from me....."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."