Additional Fees

United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium.I got a BILL 1/12/15, despite paying Dec.

19th!

They have STILL not sent any of the documents that should have come before 1/1/15, including an ID card, which means I can't get my prescription filled.

I can't print my ID card from their site, because there is a "backlog" and they apparently manually enter it into their system.Instead of 48-72 hours for a printable ID, I was told it would take TWO WEEKS.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Useless customer service, Being lied to, Customer help, Deceptive business practices.

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

United Healthcare - Don't get sick if you have UHC! United Healthcare "UHC is fine as long as you don't go to the doctor or need a medication.They should be a circus because..." Read more AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more United Healthcare - Dinied, dinied,dinied!!! 3 times United Healthcare "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more