United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium.I got a BILL 1/12/15, despite paying Dec.

19th!

They have STILL not sent any of the documents that should have come before 1/1/15, including an ID card, which means I can't get my prescription filled.

I can't print my ID card from their site, because there is a "backlog" and they apparently manually enter it into their system.Instead of 48-72 hours for a printable ID, I was told it would take TWO WEEKS.

Review about: Prescription.

I didn't like: Useless customer service, Being lied to, Customer help, Deceptive business practices.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Assurant Solutions does not fix your appliance even if it's the first claim you have ever made after years of paying for coverage Assurant "We have paid for coverage on our washer and dryer since we purchased them 11 years ago. This is the first time we have ever made a claim and they..." Read more United Healthcare - United Health Care customer service speaks its own language United Healthcare "I recently spent an enormous amount of time attempting to get UHC to pay back $144 it overcharged me in medication co-payments because a clerk in my doctor's office inserted..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Hole in One International Lawsuits Hole In One International "I was involved in the Trump Hole in One Dispute and this company that did the SCAMMING and . . . they were brutal in disparaging other companies when after..." Read more Combined Insurance - Crooked thieves Combined Insurance "I've had my same policy for 30 years and have used it a few times, I know my policy and it has not changed but they will not pay my..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Cold and late order Dominos Pizza "I order a medium thin crust pizza at 11:18 along with a philly cheese steak sub and a pasta. my order didnt leave the store until 11:29 and didnt get..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Lord And Taylor - Feeling Offended Lord And Taylor "Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17. I had my receipt to prove that I..." Read more