Additional Fees

United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium.I got a BILL 1/12/15, despite paying Dec.

19th!

They have STILL not sent any of the documents that should have come before 1/1/15, including an ID card, which means I can't get my prescription filled.

I can't print my ID card from their site, because there is a "backlog" and they apparently manually enter it into their system.Instead of 48-72 hours for a printable ID, I was told it would take TWO WEEKS.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at United Healthcare and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants United Healthcare to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was useless customer service, being lied to, customer help and deceptive business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Healthcare prescription for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments