Additional Fees

I HATE United Health Care. They do not offer phone or web support on the weekend when most people are off work and are able to make contact.

They can NEVER seem to get your PCP corrected and deny your claims. My husband and I pay over $1400 a month in premiums to them and on top of that we have to continually call to try to get either claims or other crap straightened out. Their RX provider requires us to use CVP, which doesn't have a store within 50 miles of us, except for Target, which only has locations in the valley or clear up north, so we cannot get there conveniently. Optum RX make it so hard for our PCP's office to work with them that they give up and we are supposed to try to create three-party calls between our health care provider and OptumRX (many times because Untied HealthCare decides what medications are in our best interest, even thought their off-brand (that is weirdly more expensive) leaves blisters all over my husbands body.

Does arrogant United Health Care think the only f#g thing we have to do in life is work with them.

FU. This is the last straw.

Review about: United Healthcare Medical Claim.

Reason of review: all of the above.

Preferred solution: to be able to talk to a representative on Saturday. To be able efficiently get my problem resolved. To be able to get a phone call from UHC that doesn't cut off the first digits of their return phone number when they send automated phone calls to me. To g.

I didn't like: No phone or web support on saturdays, You idiots.

Comments