When I attempted to log in the site required me to create a new logon account.Given no other choice, I followed the instructions carefully and when finished I could no longer log in with the new or old account credentials.

It is my understanding the reason I had to create a new account was to allow 2 factor authentication. This is a good thing and I welcomed it. All the same if I can no longer log in then what good is it. Okay, enough about 2FA.

I called customer service as instructed by the error page. The error presented said there was an internal error which I quickly read the exact message to the representative. She asked me to clear all of my browser history which I knew was not going to help since I have tried several different browsers and different computers. To her credit, she agreed.

She then asked me to go to the myuhc site and click on create account. I didn't argue and did as instructed. I followed all the steps and eventually arrived at the very same error page. She then put me on hold for a few minutes.

When she resumed the call, she said her people told her it was a know issue and to have me try again later. Okay, that was that. Three days later and many attempts to log in, I called again. I was put through all the same steps and told the exact same thing.

I tried to explain waiting was not fixing it. After all, it's been three days and I still can't log in. I ask to speak to the others who are telling her that time will fix it and she said they would not take my call. I guess I'll have to just keep trying but I'm so frustrated they can't give a better explanation then "try again later." I really need the EOB to verify that a bill I received is legit.

The biller is threatening to send it to collections so I guess I'm going to pay without any proof it was submitted to UHC.

Hey, it could be worse.At least I live in a great country where we still have the freedom to complain.

Review about: United Healthcare Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments

Had a similar problem this week.They recently switched to the Health-safe ID program and wonder if it’s the problem.

Anyway, I’m able to login via their app (just not PC), but all I can see is RX claims.So maybe try that first before payIng a bill you may not owe.