2.0

the day before neck surgery they have not approved the claim.plans have been made, time off of work scheduled, family and friends all helping and in place.

In big time pain, this has been scheduled for weeks now! They wont let you talk to the practitioner that approves the claim. If I have to reschedule, it could lead to even more damage.

Can I sue?

I have paid for the insurance and gone through all of the necessary hurdles they put you through.

If it doesnt come back approved today, I plan to seek legal counsel.Any suggestions would be helpful

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at United Healthcare. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants United Healthcare to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was refusing care and systems failing. Author liked the most one rep did try to help me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Healthcare and united healthcare medical claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments