Additional Fees

United took my monthly premium of abt.1.200$ in May, when we terminated in April our contract.

We're now in October and after 4 e-mails with evidence of my bank statement, and 15 phone calls, they still did not refund me this amount. I'm now on the line with them a call that it's lasting more than 40 minutes.... They are lying and helpless. I would not recommend United to any of my Enemies!

By the way my name is Sergio Barro.I don't have any more to say but I need to finish the 100 words in this review.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1. The author is overall dissatisfied with United Healthcare. The most disappointing about united healthcare platinum health plan from United Healthcare was worst company ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Healthcare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare United Healthcare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1063008

Get your local/state department of insurance involved.Go to google and type in your state and 'department of insurance'.

they will be able to help you.Look under 'Consumer' or something along those lines.