My wife and I contacted United Health Care and asked if the physical sessions at the hospital gym were covered when the cardiologist requested that I attend. The representative said his name was Shawn, and that in Jan.

2016 told us that cardio rehab of the regional therapy center of Saratoga Hospital was in network and that there would no co-pay or out of pocket expense or deductible's involved, and he claimed it was under medical services for UHC! Since the doctor was in-network and requested this we were again assured all of the above applied.

First they deny it then they apply the allowable amount then they reversed their original position. We are now continuing to receive changing reasons why it is being denied after the fact, this is a fraud based upon contractual agreements made prior to acceptance!They cannot change the terms of the contract after the fact otherwise the contract is legally invalid!Another rep Michael stated that if an rep says the above was in network, then have to abide by it!

Product or Service Mentioned: United Healthcare Medicare Supplement Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 05, 2016.

Comments