UHC had previously covered my treatment for migraines (painful Botox injections in my head, and back of neck), treatments that were very successful in limiting the number of migraines experienced.Every 90 days I was allowed treatment, but after my last treatment UHC withdrew (yes, withdrew-they had already paid my bill, then withdrew it) their payment to my Dr.

and subsequesntly I was billed $3200. For 3 years UHC has covered this treatment. There is NO CURE for migraines! UHC's upper management lines their pockets with bonuses paid for by denied claims of customers forced from medically necessary treatments (a common practice imposed on front line employees, supported by management, executed by greedy shareholders and CEO's.

Shame on you UHC.May you all be held accountable.

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments

kidnolo13

I had cluster migraines for 12 years and finally got off Methadone and Percocet and went to chocolate (I know that sounds absurd since chocolate is often a migraine trigger) laced with marijuana butter.After 9 months of taking a 1" square by 1/8th inch thick slice of a 1"x1" cube, I was cured.

A doctor in San Diego wrote a book relating he treated his migraine patients with edible THC and it worked for me.I've been migraine free for 8 years.