My wife's liver enzimes were high, so the doctor ran some tests, including Hep B. United Healthcare doesn't cover Hep B test?!?! What the F!*(#

Now we owe $751.

It's a sad state that a company who advertises how they watch out for your health, really doesn't care.

Now I have to extend my simple statement of complaint to 100 words... so here is the bs that needs to be added. Guess I need to add a pissed customer comment about this site requiring 100 words to make sure i've wasted a sufficient amount of your time :-)

Review about: United Healthcare Health Insurance.

Had an Experience with United Healthcare?

Comments

Have you called to find out why the test was denied?Send a letter of Medical Necessity written by your wife's doctor along with an appeal of the denial.

If that doesn't work, file a claim with your state insurance commissioner.I worked for numerous insurance companies and the letter from the Insurance Commissioner or an attorney really gets their attention.

United Healthcare - Intentional Delays and Incompetence United Healthcare "United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium. I got a BILL 1/12/15,..." Read more United Healthcare Staff Review from Youngstown, Ohio United Healthcare "I just got off the phone with representative and she was helpful and kind thank United healthcare. 5 ***** from me....." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more United Healthcare - United Health Care customer service speaks its own language United Healthcare "I recently spent an enormous amount of time attempting to get UHC to pay back $144 it overcharged me in medication co-payments because a clerk in my doctor's office inserted..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more