Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Im a disabled veteran who didnt sign up for the service. I can't get disenrolled because they dont believe im who i am.

But they still send me bills for service i dont need or want. Ive called them numerous times, their website wont let me download the forms. They say theres no office i can walk into to cancel the service. They are asking me questions from 40yrs ago i dont remember to disenroll.

I have the VA for all my medical care and they still are charging me for something i dont need or want. Can anyone help me please.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

BrightDeer486

dont pay them.

Start writing complaints to the insurance authority in your STATE. You need to have documentation of all contact from now on.

If you do speak to UHC on the phone, tell them you wish to record the call. If they say no, communicate only in writing. Tell them you are filing complaints with the insurance commissioner and if you have Medicare or Medicaid, make sure you complain to them too.

Tell UHC how this is adversely impacting you and that you will be getting an attorney. They are causing you considerable stress at the very least and what they are doing is ILLEGAL.

to Leslie #1485193

Won't work. ALL calls are recorded.

The only way to not is to ask.They then have to call you...when the supervisor gives the time off the phonesInsurance commissions don't scare them either. Uhcs legal department is well paid and have devoured insurance commissions for breakfast. That is why I would tell callers read you r plan. From front to back..iused to tell them page and paragraph if they were lazy.

If you don't your a$$will be surprised when it gets read in court..right before they toss your lawsuit out. Ammunition.